- Sitalpati is a material extracted from cane and it has a natural cool feel because of the microfibers. This clutch is handy and provides a good amount of room for all that you want in it.
- It provides a nice space inside and has separate sections to hold your money and cards together separately.
- At Ethica, we blend traditional craftsmanship with contemporary techniques to make our products resilient and enduring making the products not only elegant and trendy, but also offering the best value for money. From the heart of the artisans of North East India, every piece is crafted with skill, aesthetics and love.
- The product is hand weaved from Sitalpati. Sitalpati has a natural cool feel because of its microfibers. This Handbag for Women is the right accessory that you need while stepping out for a casual shopping experience.
- These products have fabric lining inside and Zipper / Button / Velcro wherever needed. Actual product may vary marginally from the images shown due to handcrafted nature of products.
Sitalpati Side bag with Handle(EthicaSP124)
- Size – 9 x 7 x 3.5
- SITAL MEANS COOL IN BENGALI WHILE PATI MEANS MAT. THESE MATS ARE MADE FROM THE SOFT SLIPS OF MARANTA DICHOTOMA, A LOCALLY GROWN CANE, SPLIT LENGTHWISE INTO FINE STRANDS.The cane slips are processed and fine designs are woven.
- Eco-Friendly and Unique Bags made with sitalpati to express a touch of Nature.This Sital Pati Sidebag provides a large space for storing your notebook or anything else of your accessories together.